Do you,...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do u go to church?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes,...im a Baptist

• Yes,...im Cathlick <sp?>

• Yes,...im Methidist <sp?>

• Yes,...im a Lutheran <sp?>

• No,...but i have my own church at home

• othere

• umm,....i like pie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peatrolover22

Reaction score
Hey umm i just wanted to no!!

im a Baptist,..

if ur not a Baptists i want to here about ur Religan!! i think it sooo cool t learn about ppls belives!!

im no alot about Cathlick because my NaNa & PaPa r and when we go up to see thim we go to there church

but u no,i no we proble wont but lets please not have a fight on this!! :(

Thnxz

I don't go to church. I am 11 and I've only been to church twice in my so-far-life-span. I definantly do believe in God, don't dare think I don't! But I've just... never really gone to church. I don't know why!

I do know my religion though! I'm baptist. :(

I am a Protestant, and I go to church every Sunday.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Okay This Might sound dumb but I'm a christian and don't go to church. but i do believe in god.

i don't believe in such thing as god. he doesn't sound like a real thing that exsist. i believe that in the old days they did not have much science so someone made up god to answer all there q's. now that we have scientist we can prove a lot more. as time has gone by all the stories in the bible have change so to answer your q i do not go to church. you should have a choice that says " no. don't believe god". don't want to be mean or anything but you asked what i believed. adela1996

i don't believe in such thing as god. he doesn't sound like a real thing that exsist. i believe that in the old days they did not have much science so someone made up god to answer all there q's. now that we have scientist we can prove a lot more. as time has gone by all the stories in the bible have change so to answer your q i do not go to church. you should have a choice that says " no. don't believe god". don't want to be mean or anything but you asked what i believed. adela1996
well and i resect wha u say

Okay This Might sound dumb but I'm a christian and don't go to church. but i do believe in god.
it dusted sound dumb!

u might not have time :huh:

thx i apreciate it. when all my friends found out they were kinda mad.
well thin there not really friends,..

Friends are ppl that stick up 4 u,and help u 24/7

they should support ur belive

yah well it really was my friend that kinda always been.......strange.......different.

not lame u have the choice to believe personally, i kinda am suprised to see that already 2 ppl don't believe in God. but u have ur life i have mine.

i am Catholic and yes i do believe in God

I am Catholic, I got to church almost every Sunday and I do believe in God.

babtist- how'd ya guess?

lol :p

'newyas, it bugs the crud out of me when Christians dont act like Jesus. >.>

they make us look bad and drives me crazy.

Everyone has the right to believe what they want, even though some people may not agree. :p It nothing to be ashamed/embarrased about. Nobody's lame or weird for following their beliefs and stating them wether people may agree or they may not. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back