Do you,...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do u go to church?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes,...im a Baptist

• Yes,...im Cathlick <sp?>

• Yes,...im Methidist <sp?>

• Yes,...im a Lutheran <sp?>

• No,...but i have my own church at home

• othere

• umm,....i like pie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm protestant, I think, I just call myself christian. But, yeah I do go to church, and read the bible. I definetly believe in God.

I don't go church.

Neither do I really have a religion.

I don't really have a God nor a Jesus.

Although I have heard a lot from my friends about being baptised and all that.

My friend Rachel got baptised last year... And I think she really enjoyed it :]

It would be nice in my opinion to be any religion as long as you don't have to kill anything which I doubt you do.

I'm a Catholic, and I have a strong belief in God. I go to chruch every Sunday, to say thank you for all the blessins I recieve in life! :)

I don't have a religion. sorry. my friend is christian BUT she doesnt go to church but she doesnt eat red meat so ya.
~SG~
is she jewish?

because i think jewish people dont eat red meat.

if she is, technicly she inst Christtian becuase being Jewish by religion (not inclueding reformed [correct me if i'm wrong]) dont believe that Christ {Jesus} has come.

if that makes sence! lol!

is she jewish?because i think jewish people dont eat red meat.

if she is, technicly she inst Christtian becuase being Jewish by religion (not inclueding reformed [correct me if i'm wrong]) dont believe that Christ {Jesus} has come.

if that makes sence! lol!
that's pretty close, but let me just clear this up for people.

Basicly, christians and jews believe in the same God, and follow the same bible (except christians have a new testament, we'll get to that later) in the old testament it predicts a savior or masiah (sp?). Basicly the son of God in human flesh.

Christians believe that Jesus was the masiah like he said he was, and was born of a virgin. The new testament is made up of accounts of Jesus life, and letters from apostles.

Jews, basicly believe that Jesus was not who he said he was, and the masiah has not come yet. They don't believe that Jesus didn't exist (maybe some do, but we have historical evidence that there was a man named Jesus who claimed to be Christ.) they just don't think he was the masiah. They still follow customs from the old testament, and they dont' have a new testament.

And part of those customs are not eating certain meats, this person could be Jewish, or they could be some other relegion and just not like red meat (like me, I don't like red meat.)

hope this helps. :blink:

that's pretty close, but let me just clear this up for people.
Basicly, christians and jews believe in the same God, and follow the same bible (except christians have a new testament, we'll get to that later) in the old testament it predicts a savior or masiah (sp?). Basicly the son of God in human flesh.

Christians believe that Jesus was the masiah like he said he was, and was born of a virgin. The new testament is made up of accounts of Jesus life, and letters from apostles.

Jews, basicly believe that Jesus was not who he said he was, and the masiah has not come yet. They don't believe that Jesus didn't exist (maybe some do, but we have historical evidence that there was a man named Jesus who claimed to be Christ.) they just don't think he was the masiah. They still follow customs from the old testament, and they dont' have a new testament.

And part of those customs are not eating certain meats, this person could be Jewish, or they could be some other relegion and just not like red meat (like me, I don't like red meat.)

hope this helps. :blink:
ditto.

couldnt have said it better myself.

:huh:

Baptist. Southern baptist. I don't think I fit the description of a southern baptist, though. lol

I am christian... I go to church on occasion, but not regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back