Do your friends ever hurt you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend Haley lives for that.

In gym one time, Haley and I would slap each other in the legs really hard and yell "HELLO". I still have some faint marks.

Haley and Megan also like to pull my hair.

It brings entertainment though.

Totally. My friends and I hit each other all the time for the heck of it. We call each other bad names and pretend to knock each other out becuase I guess that's just what binds us together. I mean, we'd never send each other to the hospital, but yeah, we get the occasional bruise. Our friend Cody grabbed Shannon by the arm once and bruised it and her mom found out and had a HUGE fit about domestic violence or something like that. he wasn't HURTING her though. He just grabbed her too hard by accident. Either that or we all just bruse really easily. lol

HELL YA.

My friend, she has long nails. She will dig her nails into you. It hurts a lot. She will kick you. and punch you.

I seem to accidentally hit Skyler in the face a lot.

Like if I throw my arms up, there's Skyler's face waiting there.

If I throw headphones, there's Skyler's face waiting to be a target.

If Skyler pounces on me and we both fall over, there's Skyler's face, soaring towards the pavement.

I always feel really bad about it xD

Skyler just thinks it's funny.

But most of my friends are generally angry people, and what starts out at play-fighting can end up to a full-fledged boxing match and someone has to pull us apart.

I also tend to pounce apon my friends' backs.

And sometimes we fall.

And stuff like that.

There's this guy in the younger Gym Class, called Kirk. He's in grade 4. He always seems to ninja-kick Jen and me away from him and slaps us with his hats.

Though once, when we were having P.E, he slapped me with his bare hand on my butt. He literally sexually harrassed me. It was quite insulting, yet funny at the same time. I know he doesn't wanna rape me :)

yes 1 time in skl i said to my friend yoy freak cuz she started making werid noises and she slapped me round the face like ten times and it hurt #

so i punched her on the leg and said u ever do that again and you will get something a lot worse :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back