Do your friends know...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayny

Reaction score
Just as a question - do your friends know you play with Tama's? I see a lot of people in middle and high school hiding it because they don't want to be made fun of.

As for me, my boyfriend knows because he also plays with them, but he's the only one.

some of my freinds (only 3) know the rest dont know because they are mean creeps

Last edited by a moderator:
I never hid mine. They were always out in the open where people could see them. They thought I was weird anyway so I didn't care. It makes the school life much easier if you let your "freak flag" fly and BE YOURSELF. I learned that the hard way once one of my good friends moved to another state. But I made new ones because of it.

I usually don't show it to people when I am at school, but I've told some and sometimes I have them in the open, most of my REAL friends know though.

only my closest family..(mum, cousin,aunt,brother,sister,grandad and stepdad know.) im 14 so i really dont wanna be made fun of :3

My family and most, if not all of my friends know, because they have Tamagotchis too. ;)

some of my freinds (only 3) know the rest dont know because they are mean creeps
If they are 'mean creeps' why are they your friends?

As for me, my friends don't know. Except for 5.... My bestfriend and her 2 brothers, and my other 2 best friends! ;)

Back in 5th grade, I started the Tamagotchi trend. I got a V4, and then everyone else wanted one. There was a whole clique of us that had them. Everyone knew about them, but then by 6th grade the fad died out. I don't play with them much anymore, as I'm going into 9th grade and school will keep me even busier than ever, but I can't help but wonder if anyone else plays with them anymore.

My friend Kate and I started the trend in fourth grade. I remember how everyone would connect at lunch. Ahhh... memories. I don't play much anymoree, but occasionally I will start one up, usually only for a little while, and nobody knows about that.

If they are 'mean creeps' why are they your friends?
As for me, my friends don't know. Except for 5.... My bestfriend and her 2 brothers, and my other 2 best friends! :mametchi:
i dont know!

Obviously everyone that I knwo knows that I love Tamas, 'cause I always keep them at the table, and I constantly check on them! Plus I go on and on every day on stuff I know about Tamas, obviously, they aren't listening, though. :D

People at work call me the Tamagotchi lady. They thought it was cool when I took my iD to work. They didn't believe me when I said it was a Tamagotchi, never having seen one in color before. My other friends don't believe how much some versions are worth now.

I don't really have many friends, but my family knows. They don't make fun of me, but they do tease me sometimes. It doesn't really bother me though.

My family, relatives, and friends know. But I only have 1 friend who is a Tamagotchi craver like me. The rest think me and her talk about Tamagotchis everyday, which isn't true. :)

Everyone around me knows that I collect and play with virtual pets.

My Grandma even looks for Tamagotchis at yard sales for me. :)

Everyone around me knows that I collect and play with virtual pets.My Grandma even looks for Tamagotchis at yard sales for me. :)
That is so sweet that your grandma does that! I don't know about you but I don't have time to scope out yard sales all the time to find sweet bargains. It's always nice to have family members help out when they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back