Do your Grandparents live with you ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do your Grandparents live with you ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe So

• Don't know don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score
Do your Grandparents live with you ????? Mine does !! And I LOVE it !!! Mine lives with with me because my grandparents are old and need care.

v4lover

I live at my grandma's house with my mom and dad and sometimes my uncle comes and stays with us for a while. It could get a little tedeous at times because it is my grandma's house, but all and all I'm ok with it.

oh. WoW !!! Alot of People's Grandparents live in seperate houses !!! lol

Nope. All my grandparents live way on the other side of the country, and we visit them twice a year. They are getting older and need more help, but my aunt and her family only live ten minutes away from them, and my uncle lives about twenty minutes away from them. They also have nice neighbors they talk to a lot, so they're fine.

Yes... not for long though.... :huh: We've been having family problems and my granny is gonna move into my uncle and aunty's house. :lol:

In a few months she's going and I feel just as sad as when my papa died (grandpa). Remember I made a topic about that? :) It's so hard to let go.....

~SG~

My grandparents don't live with me but they

live across the street

My Grandparents don't live me, it's only like a hour drive to meet them, although I do only have 1 Grandpa, and 1 Grandma now :furawatchi: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back