Do your topics ever disapear in 'fun stuff' ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do your topics ever disapear in 'fun stuff' ?

• Yeah its annoying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but I bet it would be annoying

• Yeah but I don't care

• No but I would't care

• I have no idea what you're talking about!??!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Tamagotchi Boy Forever!~

Reaction score
Well it started yesterday I made a topic in role play (fun stuff) and it was you know adopt these tama's i'll PM them to you and they are all gonna live in GotchiVillage so please make a role play... that kinda thing anyway when i checked today it wasnt there. I checked all of the pages even though there were 100s and it wasn't there. So I thought maybe I didn't click add my poll and so I made another one today. I made it and now I just came on again and its gone!! I went through all the pages again and its gone!! Gone!! GONE!!! :huh: why why why?? :( :rolleyes:

It isnt fair! If you know why this is happening please say or if you are a guide and you delete them yourself please tell me why because I am quite annoyed.

T~B~F aka Peter/Pete

Please! I want to know if this ever happens to you because I am extremely annoyed!! Also I am going to try and make my topic one more time... then i'll go :rolleyes:

Well it started yesterday I made a topic in role play (fun stuff) and it was you know adopt these tama's i'll PM them to you and they are all gonna live in GotchiVillage so please make a role play... that kinda thing anyway when i checked today it wasnt there. I checked all of the pages even though there were 100s and it wasn't there. So I thought maybe I didn't click add my poll and so I made another one today. I made it and now I just came on again and its gone!! I went through all the pages again and its gone!! Gone!! GONE!!! :ph34r: why why why?? ^_^ :lol: It isnt fair! If you know why this is happening please say or if you are a guide and you delete them yourself please tell me why because I am quite annoyed.

T~B~F aka Peter/Pete
Your topics are still there they are just now in general "Fun Stuff" instead. If you had read the pinned topics around TamaTalk you would also know that is where Adoption Centres belong. ;) In future please do a search for you topic before you declare that your topics have disappeared. You can do this by going Extras>Search of by clicking on your name where it says "Logged in as:" and then go to "Search for all posts by this member"

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back