Doctor Examinations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyAngel411

Reaction score
:blink: Especially for me,I think it's embarrassing when i get a check up.Cause you have to strip for the doc to look over you and stuff.UGH!It's totally disgusting.Oh,and this topic is for boys and girls.How do feel about it.

There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Doctors are medical professionals and are making sure that you are perfectly healthy, they arent judging you. While it can be uncomfortable, just keep in mind they've seen it all before and are there for your benefit.

I had to have a check up 'down there' when I was 16, I was really scared because I'd been having problems with my periods so they needed to make sure everything was ok. But I was more nervous for the results more than anything but she said everything looked fine so I'm glad I had it done.

But I've never had any sort of check up before, until I had that one. Unless I just can't remember having them.

As long as it is a female doctor, i am perfectly fine with it.

Except that dang(stupid filter) blood test. I hate it when they prick my finger. Hopfully if i kick and scream enough they can do it another way XD

*BaBi*

I'm fine with it.

I want to be a doctor. They're medical professionals. The body is what they know most about... They've seen it all before so, there's nothing to worry about.

I like going to the doctors because you get to see these awesome diagrams of the stomach and stuff.

My doctor doesn't make me strip because he undestands I'm a growing girl... That'd be weird.

Well, actually I'm okay with it too as long as it's a female doc.But no way is a male doctor going "down there"

Yeah I know how you feel. You have to strip and then he goes checking on every square inch of your body. It feels weird. I never go for those anymore. lol.

It was weird for me at first, but just remember; hundreds of other kids have to do that too. Plus, the doctor's wouldn't be hired if their boss didn't think they were appropriate for the job. They're just making sure everything's okay. ^_^

Yes I had to do so infront of a male doctor and you know what? I ran out before you can say, "Flash of lightening". xDD

There is no reason do be embarresed. ^.^ Doctors are professionals, this is their job, they are only make sure everything is OK!

Don't worry. e.e

K----

Luckily i've never had to srtip before- I won't let my family see me strip never mind the doctor/nurse. x________x;

Hopefully, i'll never have to go through that, but if I did, i'll just have to accept- that they are doing that for the benefit of me.

When you were a baby they didn't mind seeing you so I don't think they'l care is they see you like this. :(

Meh, I'm used to it. :/ I have a special skin condition, and I had to go to Children's Hospital all the time. I'm doing much better! But, I would have to strip down for the doctors, so they could see if I had the skin condition any other places. My doctor is a male, but when we went to 'private areas', he had a female doctor do it.

At my family doctor, I don't have to strip down. Maybe it is because he's a boy too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back