Doctor or Dentist?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dentist. :] I like them better. I'm used to them. my mom works as a Dental Assistant.

Doctor. My doctor's funny and I only have to see him for check-ups. Whereas the dentist,tightens my braces,fills cavities,drills,yeah,I don't like him.

Doctor. The dentists do painful thngs to my mouth and they make it bleed TT_TT and they're going to be my all-time hate because I'm getting braces. Once I get them off, I'm tempted to bite the dentist. You don't wanna be that dentist XD

Dentist. The doctors at my local hospital can't pour pee out of a boot. x_X One of them said I was developing type two diabetes because of some stuff on my neck, when I left, I rubbed my neck and it was DIRT. > :eek:

And I don't get the blah blah overweight blah blah thing, even when I'm only overweight, I'm not obese or anything, and I will be working it off over the summer. > :eek:

Doctor.

I've had... bad expiriences with dentists.

Just the though of dentists hurts my teeth.

Dentist. After going there my teeth feel all clean and happy.

After going to the doctors I just feel violated.

Dentist, all the way.

I hate doctor visits x.x every time I go in for the check up, I come out feeling all scarred, incredibly unhappy, violated, and very...... x.x I hate doctors. I don't like myself going down there, having someone else do it is practically inviting a slap in the face x.x

I absolutely despise it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back