Does a Young Kutchipatchi turn into a Kutchipatch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birch Sapphire

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi is a Young Kutchipatchi. Can it become a Kutchipatchi when it is an adult? My Tamagotchi's parents and grandparents are Gozarutchi. Can my Tamagotchi still be a Kutchipatchi? Or does it become a Gozarutchi again?

Last edited by a moderator:
A Yangu Kuchipatchi doesn't necessarily turn into a Kuchipatchi. Try raising its kindness points so it has more kindness points than any other type of points and treat it well to get a Kuchipatchi.

I`ve heard that when you have a young anything there is a low chance of getting that adult. Well thats what I heard. All I think you have to do is treat it well and play a bunch of games with it. Good Luck!!!!!!

kuchipatchi_tama, what you heard is a rumor! i had a young memetchi and it turned into memetchi so im pretty sure it has a good chance!

So the only way is to heighten it's kindess points. But how to raise it's kindness points? I tried playing games all the time but what increased in skill is only the intelligence!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :angry: :angry:

Then you have been playing Shape. To increase the Social/Kindness points, you have to play Flag. Jump Rope and Mimic give all the different skill point categories, but each time is different. Flag is really the fastest way to earn you the Social points.

//TamaPATCHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back