does any body know anything about the...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anastasiyaleg

Reaction score
does any body know if its fun or anything about it because im thinking of buying it

I have Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2 and I think it's really fun! It's adorable the way the characters talk and running the shops is a real challenge! It won't bore you, so I definately think you should go with your first instinct and buy it!

Its pretty good, first u pick a character either mametchi,memetchi or kuchipatchi then u pick a shop and u use the touch screen to do the job their r a few jobs to choose from. [i know this because my friend has got it]

i think u should get it!

Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2 is so fun! The new characters are so cute! The way they talk, the new stores, everything is so fun!

Gamespot reviews

The Gamespot reviews stink. They say that it is no challenge...

That is what they say. Ask people if they like it, and about everyone will say "I LOVE IT!" or something enthusiastic like that. Remember, it is your choice :wacko: Try out the videos on ign.com or gamespot.com and they will give you an idea of the game B)

//Tama*Lover

Tamagotchi Corner Shop is awesome! It is really good, and I think you should get it. However, consider reading some reviews and watching some movies on youtube and stuff before you buy.

1 & 2 are both very good and I have them both, but if I had to choose a better one...hm...I'd probably choose Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2. ^_^

:lol: :D -_- :)

I have tamagotchi cornershop 2, it is very cute + fun. I completed it in a couple of weeks but I VERY much enjoyed it. You unlock items on it so it is fun to see all the cute clothes and food each charecters can buy.

:D definetley recomend it :D

()_()

(o.o)

(")(")

does anybody know if the tamagotchi corner shop 2 is at target or wlamart or gamestop or gamecrazy

I have coner shop 1 it gets boring after a while. But I think 2 is better! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back