Does any one have odd flashbacks?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi101

Reaction score
I have wierd flashbacks. Like now since I love Tamagotchi I have wierd flashbacks from along time ago.

Like once I saw myself sitting realy close to the t.v. at my aunts house watching the version 1 commercial and It sounded like "Yay yay yay,Tamagotchi connection! its here! the one and only Tamagotchi connection! The origanl virtual pet! And the scary thing is that a few days ago, I was on tamagotchi.com and I cliked on the thing that said licening oppertunities and I cliked on the thing that said Sample Movie Files and it played the version 1 commercial and I just kept watching it over and over again and it sounded almost exactly like in My flash back except for I dont know about the yay yay yay thing because my headphones are bad but I herd at the begining something go yay yay yay or re re re or Ee Ee Ee Tamagotchi connection! I have useless flashbacks that become usefull some day. Its wierd but cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back