does any1 have a v4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tia_tama

Reaction score
pllease xplain the v4. like does it have better/more games and does it have new characters? well just please explain ur-self about ur v4 and stuff like that. u can help other users by telling us info about the v4 before we buy one. thank-you! ;)

wrong topic.

Well the v4 its a very dierent version of a v3 because you can get job, go to de school, new characters, recive mail, new items etc.

I have 2 v4s. :eek: There are 20 new games including the mini games for the jobs.

There are like 50 somthing new characters.

You can get mail.

They have skill,arts, and social points.

And they can have like unlimited points.

And there is a v4 TamaTown, it is easier.

Hope I Helped,

Angelgotchi11

I dont have one, but I can tell y'all that

y'all can go to school, or work

y'all get points for each stage of growth

there's 3 new games, so now there's 20 games in all

there's multiplayer modes

there's new caracters

y'all can do more stuff on tamatown with it

y'all can connect with v1, v2, v3, or v4

the friends list can hold 45 friends :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D

i have a V4 i dont want it though i dont like it >.<

The V4 is the classic Tama with new games (20 games now) and a school and job feature for your Tama. I took my Tama to school and you can get them a good job by going to school. Plus it has access to the all new TamaTown V4.

I have 3 V4's. They are a lot like the V3's except for the new mail and work/school feature. The new games are great. I am a collector, so I love ALL version of the Tamagotchi. I highly suggest this one!

i have a V4 i dont want it though i dont like it >.<
Can I have it? PM me with the answer!!!!

From,

Blackdevil, Coco :( , Star :mimitchi: , Susan :mametchi: , Scooby :huh: , Berry :mellow: , Jenny :unsure: and last but not least Juni :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back