Does any1 know?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope sorry.. Some sort of ceramic or something like that, probably moulded then paint, glaze etc.. Its a very good idea though it would be better than a sock or something *starts thinking..*

:D Bandai should make some cases or holders etc.. I know plenty of people would get them.. I'd definately get one.. I think I'll stick to my chain though (for now)

no but they are cute. if you kept the plastic thingy it came in you can use it as some sort of weird-looking cradle

Sculpy clay would work -- just make an egg shaped blob of sculpy, put clear palstic over your tama and press the tama against the clay to make the cradle part -- bake the sculpy (directions on the package) and paint --- sculpy comes in lots of cool colors -- even pearls and neons. My daughter is going to make 1 for her friend for a birthday gift.

Yes, the craft stores always have a selection of craft clay that you can bake in the oven at home after molding. Tell the shop person you want to bake it in the oven, they will help you find what you need.

Sculpy clay would work -- just make an egg shaped blob of sculpy, put clear palstic over your tama and press the tama against the clay to make the cradle part -- bake the sculpy (directions on the package) and paint --- sculpy comes in lots of cool colors -- even pearls and neons. My daughter is going to make 1 for her friend for a birthday gift.
YES! just wat i wuz thinking..

however i thinks its better to get white and paint it.

here are some of my other ideas...

nail polish! prevents scratches, and looks great! [clear glitter, i mean]

if u have more then one, switch the backs!!

or build it a tissue box house!

actually im going to make a tama stand right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back