Does any1 lyk to cook?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixiemix64

Reaction score
Im just curious....I like cooking.....

Btw if u have any nifty and creative recipies share them here! B)

I have a top secret recipe....I might share it..... :D

Its spaghetti and meatball pizza! I might sound werid, but it is AMAZING. B)

I thought of it myself.... :furawatchi:

I dunno how to cook well. But Its fun when my mom lets me mix up all the ingredients! :D

I'll get some recipes if I find some and I'll be more than happy to share them. :furawatchi:

Well at least you can cook something! my brother cant cook anything,...except things like easymac and toast..LOL

I like to cook! I like cooking cakes, muffins, cupcakes and brownies. :furawatchi:

Oh, Do I! I love baking cookies and muffins! I am good at it too :furawatchi: . Um, I don't have recipes

Thts always fun..a friend tht can make out-of-this-world cookies! (tee hee, my friend still doesnt know why im always at ther house!LOL)

The only stuff I can cook [or bake, for this matter] is cupcakes and fudge. My mum taught me.

And instant noodles...

Oh! And fun food, it's just a mixture of various things mixed in a bowl. Makes you gag x.x

I can only really cook cake packets and bread and cake in a bread maker but i can do microwaving and c anneds stuff and toast lol,

Every body seems to be experts compared to me but yeah its fun alrite!

p***y cat xxxx

I can only really cook cake packets and bread and cake in a bread maker but i can do microwaving and c anneds stuff and toast lol,

Every body seems to be experts compared to me but yeah its fun alrite!

p***y cat xxxx

I loooove cooking.

I've been missing it lately since I've been in a dorm with no kitchen = =0 But in a few weeks I'll be moving into my apartment which has really nice appliances and stuff :3 Yay.

I'm home for the summer now though, so I've been baking!

I made blueberry brownies just a few days ago. ^^

I'm going to be a chef! I was cooking by the age of 3 and even invented my own recipes! I invented marblous cookies and The SMM Loaf (bread) Cheese and soup rolls ect ect. I excell in the cooking industry and my cakes have been decorated and used for wedding cakes! Definatly a good carrea starter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back