Does anybody else have a stuffed animal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people think your Tama would play with the panda toy,but it's a costume.It's quite funny to see them wear it. :mellow:

~~~CalmRain102~~~

I have one. I'm saving it for now, until I get an adult Tama that I've had before. THEN I'll use it. I just like wearing the costume when I'm bored with the same adult on the screen.

I entered a code and it gave me a stuffed animal that looks like a panda. Did anybody else do this
yes that happened to me as well when i had put all the codes in i got another one but different.

I got a stuffed animal and a costume and it wolt let it wear or play with either! Has this happened to anyone else?

I got a stuffed animal and a costume and it wolt let it wear or play with either! Has this happened to anyone else?
Yes, that happens. Your Tama must be an Adult in order to use the Stuffed Animal or Costume.

BTW, cool avi. :lol: Where'd you get it?

when you have the costume from entering all the codes when u r wearin it u cant die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back