does anybody ever talk to your tama....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=22pt] Nah, it seems to 'out-of-the-way' for me...besides, I don't even like tamagotchis anymore. [/SIZE]

:huh: tamagirl777

[SIZE=22pt] Nah, it seems to 'out-of-the-way' for me...besides, I don't even like tamagotchis anymore. [/SIZE]
:huh: tamagirl777
[SIZE=21pt]i no how u feel tg777 i dont like them either but i still go on here[/SIZE]

well i know people who do and say they love their tama :(
I talk to my Tama sometimes. :eek: I don't think there is anything wrong /w/ it either. :p I try to treat my Tamagotchis like real pets as OFTEN as possible. Tamagirl777 why are you still a member if you don't even like tamas?! :huh: :D

-Tamaguy#1

I talk to my Tama sometimes. :( I don't think there is anything wrong /w/ it either. :eek: I try to treat my Tamagotchis like real pets as OFTEN as possible. Tamagirl777 why are you still a member if you don't even like tamas?! :huh: :D  

-Tamaguy#1
[SIZE=21pt]i dont like tamas anymore but u asked y tg777 is still a member even if she doesnt like tamas.Well,sence ur not talking 2 me i will let her answer it i will just guess.I come on here because i want 2 help people and i still like this site so maybe tg777 does the same and i come on here 2 make new friends and all so maybe thats also y shes still here.There is nothing wrong with still being a member even if u dont like tamas[/SIZE]

p.s u werent talking 2 me so i just made a theory and 2 prove my point and i hope u understand

[SIZE=21pt]i dont like tamas anymore but u asked y tg777 is still a member even if she doesnt like tamas.Well,sence ur not talking 2 me i will let her answer it i will just guess.I come on here because i want 2 help people and i still like this site so maybe tg777 does the same and i come on here 2 make new friends and all so maybe thats also y shes still here.There is nothing wrong with still being a member even if u dont like tamas[/SIZE] 

p.s u werent talking 2 me so i just made a theory and 2 prove my point and i hope u understand
Oh, I see. Good point. :)

-Tamaguy#1 :)

I talk to my Tama sometimes. :D I don't think there is anything wrong /w/ it either. :D I try to treat my Tamagotchis like real pets as OFTEN as possible. Tamagirl777 why are you still a member if you don't even like tamas?! -_- <_<  

-Tamaguy#1
I doo!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back