Does anybody have ghosts in ur house?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do u have ghosts in ur house?

• yeah WERE MOVIN OUT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no and im glad

• uh i hope not

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkshadow7409

Reaction score
Does anybody have GHOSTS in ur house or have seen one in a hotel or something?

:wub: :D :eek: :eek:

I always thought I had ghosts in my ouse but my grandmother had put blessings on this "spirtual" paper and hung it above our door. T.T Yeah right it protects us from evil spirits BUT I'm not afraid anymore because I had my mom's customer who was a monk bless the whole house by washing our house with holy water.

~Tama_Girl6

I think I do. Sometimes doors open by themselves. :wub: It usually happens when "someone" (refering to the ghost) is disturbed. I love watching about those on the travel channel! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i did, a long time ago. he didnt really hurt us or anything he just annoyed us. the tv went all crazy(wehn i unplugged everything the tv was still on) my dad got a mosquito bite through his shirt o.0 and my tv and my computer have the same connection but the tv was working, and my computer was not. i was freaked. i am never, ever, using a ouija board again!

my aunts old apartment place was...

1. sometimes you'll hear crying from another room

2.one time, when they were came 2 our house there neighbors said they heard footsteps from there house :D :eek: :eek:

i am SO glad they moved!!!! :wub:

yea i have a ghost well poltergist haunting my room *shake* i told it to go away and it think it did. i dont mind ghost/orbs they dont really do anything unless they are black and red cos then they can kill u. i do belive that ghost's can haunt houses coz my friends house is haunted.

from - xb :(

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i did, a long time ago. he didnt really hurt us or anything he just annoyed us. the tv went all crazy(wehn i unplugged everything the tv was still on) my dad got a mosquito bite through his shirt o.0 and my tv and my computer have the same connection but the tv was working, and my computer was not. i was freaked. i am never, ever, using a ouija board again!
i have used a wiggy board sp. nothing happend but i saw a light that only i could see.

I'm not sure. Sometimes, when I try to get to sleep, I can here a book being opened and pages being turned. It's pretty freaky if you ask me.

I was talking to my friend one time, and I was in my parents bedroom because that's the only room upstairs with a phone. There's a bathroom and a walk-in closet, which are really dark. They have a big light on the ceiling, but it's pretty dim. I swear, I heard the toilet lid move about 3 times. I was the only one in the room, too. :(

Spooky!

In my old house we had 9 ghosts..Our old house was a victorian mansion and we bought a medium in and he said in my bedroom someone got hung! and it still haunts the room but she likes me (her name was Lizzie) I really dont beilive that she liked me!!

i am glad i dont have ghosts.i am pretty sure because i moved into a new house that we built about 3 or 4 years ago

But its weird my grandma died 2 years ago and when my sis is in the our computer room my mom says she smells my grandmas purfume........ weird huh B)

I have never experienced the supernatural... but sometimes strange things can happen. One example is my dad's van (a green bongo with a roof that lifts up with hydrolics and becomes a tent-seriously cool :wub: ) We had been driving a lot that day and when we got to our destination and had got out and removed the keys for some reason the engine was still running :) the mechanic-guy-person fixed it though :(

I think I do to!! I feel like someone is watching me in my room when i go to sleep!! I think ghosts r real at times so YES!! I am scared!! GHOST!! lol lol lol

A ghost is in my house right now!! He is chasing me!! OMG!! HELP HELP HELP!!

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back