Does anybody here draw manga/anime?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Yeah, that's pretty good for a first attempt! 8D

I used to draw manga, but i wasn't that good at it so I just pretty much gave up. xP Even if I still did, a lot of my friends are amazing artists, so they would always be so much better than me.

I think this topic belongs in (Non)TamaTalk. It could work in here I guess, but it's not truely writing unless it's a manga strip or something.

Anyways.. here's my first attempt at trying to draw L from Death Note. xP

I think I messed up the bangs a little bit, but my friends won't let me critique myself. ,_,

Edit: (Non)TamaTalk, I meant in the "General" section. If that makes any sense. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, yes. yes I do.

at first it looked totally out of proportion, but after a year (with a VERY helpful book) I've gotten really good =D (I can't post my pix right now, because I'm at school and all the good sites are blocked, but I will later)

I have 5 sketchbooks (one almost filled) and 3 lined notebooks (one almost filled) I'm writing a manga, and I'm gonna publish it in my school library when I finish (it'll be no where else, only kids at the school can read it)

I have attempted, but I just fail at it. Claire (Goggle-Face) Doesn`t always draw, but she is awesome.

(Off topic- 1000th post in this fourm!)

I've been trying to get into realism more than anime, but I still like to draw that stuff every so often.

Here's a super quick doodle of China from APH (with Russia in the corner).

Pretty crappy, but it shows off my style quite well.

https://i42.tinypic.com/5b2s02.jpg

I still need some major work on cleaning up lines, hands, shading, and cloth wrinkles, but I'm not too too horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! So many talented Manga Artists! ^_^ ~♥

(So inspiring! >u<;...♥)

Well this is one of my favorite Manga pieces that I've made. o:

It's fanart of my character from an MMO called "Rumble Fighter"

ZOMG CLICKY♥

=u=...Lol the portion is a little off, and you can tell where I started to get lazy with my colouring (Lulz I fail)...But I like how clean and tidy it looks compared to my older stuff. > <;

Haha, yus I do. But over the weeks since I started its getting to be a tad more realistic, but the face shape, nose, and classic distinction between genders stays the same. I would post some if I knew how lulz.

I draw anime a lot, when I draw, which sadly isn't too often anymore. I've never attempted to draw my own manga, but I'm drawn short comic pages of my own for school projects, which I thought was fun. :) But as far as manga goes, not this time around.

~Mew

Latest posts

Back