Does anybody know how to get MEMETCHI?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this on V4?

If so. you will need to have a GIRL- she needs to evolve from the toddler stage to become either Young Memetchi OR Ichigotchi.

Once you Have Young Memetchi OR Ichigotchi, look after it well and raise it's 'arts/fashion' points (the sparke icon) to be higher than the other two- preferably more than 30 points. You can raise 'arts/fashion' points more easily by playing 'Dance' and chosing the fashion teacher Ms.Flower.

Thanks! I will own a V4 in 6 more days so that was veeery useful! but right now I own a V3. How can I get it in this version?

If you have a V4, you have to be born with a girl. On your teenager stage, your tamagotchi has to be either a Young Memetchi or an Ichigotchi. Look after it so it doesn't die and make sure to raise the arts/fashion points (glitter icon). To get the arts/fashion points easier, you must play dance alot. That will help raise your art/fashion points easier :rolleyes: .

//TamaPATCHI

Good care is the key!

-V3-

Low weight,good care,play get music alot!-v3

Play games alot,make weight low intill it doesn't want to play anymore!....>>>>

Girl or Boy!

High generation!

Hope I helped!!!!!!!!

-V4-

Needs to be a girl!

Ichigotchi or Young Mametchi (at teen)

High in Skill points...

Try playing games alot!

Feed it alot!(When it's hungry)

:rolleyes: :wub: ^_^ ^_^ :furawatchi: Hope I helped! :furawatchi: :) :( B) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back