Does anyone else dislike the "oldie" phase?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbiedbee

Reaction score
My V4.5 has been at the oldie phase for a couple of days now, she's an Otokitchi. I find the inevitability of the adult transitioning into a pre-determined oldie (based on gender) to be a little disappointing, after the other transformations in it's life are unpredictable.

Is anyone else with me?

Well, it's fun to keep your Tamagotchi for as long as possible to see whether you can get an oldie but other then that, I Don't like them. It's so shocking when you get a character you really like and then one day they become an oldie!! :eek: The upcoming JApanese Tamagotchi, Tamagotchi 4U, will have post-adult stages (not really oldies though) and they're different for each character, which makes it really interesting :)

burn the oldies with fire, then step on them then chew it up then throw it away

**shivers**

oyajitchi

Well, everyone gets old. Even Tama characters. No, I don't dislike them; it's a part of the cycle.
I get that, and that's fine. I just wish 1) that you got more than a week or so of the adult character (the "oldie" phase can last a lot longer), and 2) that there were a few more different characters for that phase of the Tamagotchi's life. As I said, the inevitability of the Tama slipping into the male or female oldie after a certain time is really unsatisfying.

I can agree there; I think if you have a Mametchi, for instance, his old phase should look like him, just an older version.

do you ever just cringe when you wake up in the morning and see your lovely adorable memetchi on your plus color turn into an ugly oldie :( > :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back