Does anyone have a gigapet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 5 year old cousin got 2, and she keeps then alive without some help. ;)

I have 3, the kitty one, the Babe the pig one and now a Reptar one.

They are a bit time consuming, you have to keep checking them and keep getting everything back up to 100. But as it gets older it's easier to look after. I do the discipline then the happy then the food and it works well. I also use the vet thing every morning and it puts it up one. Then when it's at 100 it stays there nicely unless you feed it snacks or let everything else get too low.

I've only done this on the Kitty one btw, I've lost the battery cover for the Babe on and only got the Reptar one this morning and haven't used it yet!

i personally have compukitty, the little mermaid, and another one (the alien one). my cousin gave me the alien one. i'm really not too smart when it comes to gigapets :furawatchi: my cousin had tons of them when we were younger (she gave me the alien one a year back or so). i think i may ask her if i can have her others, because she no longer collects. from what i can remember, she had the monkey, puppy, kitty, a panda (i think, i could be wrong. it might have been a koala), and a few others i can't remember.

i have a giga pet compu kitty, but its really a nano kitty in a giga body. very unusual. i would like to re-get my hands on a digital doggie, and 101 dalmations... (i say re-get because... lets just say i got a little too curious when i was smaller...

I tryed someone else's I enjoyed it,but it was quite confusing.

i recently saw a Little Mermaid gigapet on ebay. ive only ever seen about three of those but im not sure how rare they are. my guess is they are rarer than a chimp or kaola

I do. It is Compu kitty. But still i have difficulties.CAN YOU PAUSE??????????????????????????????????????????? If so PM me and tell me how

Ah the Giga Pets. Truly a man's... WORST NIGHTMARE! Those things have issues with shutting the heck up! Even when they are adults, they still demanded as much attention as the baby stage. Arrgghh! I now remember why I busted mine open! KILL KILL KILL KILL DIE DIE DIE!!!! *throws dark energy ball at Giga Pets*

Glad I got that out.

:huh: <_< ;) :lol: :mellow: :eek: :) :rolleyes: [color=purple[/FONT]

i ordered one off of ebay and i should be getting it 2morrow or the day after but are they actually hard to take care of and could u tell me how to take care of it i would appreciate if someone anyone did cause when i get it i dont want it to keep dieing because i did something wrong and it killed it so pleeze help me and teach me how to take care of it thanx e-mail me at [email protected] thanx i would appreciate it and are they fun to take care of are they col are they rare to find because on ebay there were only three that i could choose from and i don't even get the color i want which is yellow they are probaly gonna send me the whit one instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ristar my god dude are u like retarted or psycho or something cause i dont even know u and ur creepin me out bb :mellow: :huh: :rolleyes: <_<

xGalaxyCandyx i saw it to but it cost like 40.00 just for the mermaid one i think that is such a ripoff dont u i wouldnt buy that for 40.00 i would only buy a rare tama that doesnt come out anymore for that much money :mellow: :rolleyes: :huh: <_<

I used to have a dog gigapet but I can't find it now, and I had the giga pet where you take care of a dog and cat at the same time.

What's really wierd is I saw it (the one with dog and cat) at target the other day!! <_< The last time I saw one in stores was in 97 and besides I thought they discontinued them!!

I wish I had bought it but I didn't have enough money :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back