Does anyone have Heelys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does anyone have Heelys?

• You're a fruitcake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What are Heelys?

• Yes, and I love em'

• NO and they suck

• Yes, but they are ok..

• No but I want em'

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a TOPIC not poll about this.But anyways i don't mind it is just a topic :D

Yes I have heelys :lol:

They were popular when I was in elementary. I wanted a pair so badly but I couldn't get them because my parents thought they were dangerous. I tried to trick my parents into getting me a pair, but none of my plans worked. Eventually I gave up. Although I don't want a pair now, I think the idea is kind of cool.

No. When I was sixteen I noticed that alot of people had Heelys. So I decided to try them, because they looked so fun. But then, I realized I didn't know how to rollerblade in any way, and I thought they were dangerous. And, they didn't have my size (I have petite feet)

I know how to skateboard now (badly), but I still never bought those things. I was afraid I might fall flat on my face XP

no...they are dangerous...
How are they dangorous? Big deal they have a wheel! Wow that's sooo dangorous! OMG Don't get me any I'll fall and die! Yeah right. They aren't dangorous. Plus the wheel is REMOVEABLE.

-C.M.

How are they dangorous? Big deal they have a wheel! Wow that's sooo dangorous! OMG Don't get me any I'll fall and die! Yeah right. They aren't dangorous. Plus the wheel is REMOVEABLE. 

-C.M.
Geez, you don't have to go on a sarcasm rampage.

It could be dangerous, if you aren't carefull. If you'r reckless and don't even know how to walk on a stable surface without finding something to trip on, then I suggest you don't get these shoes. You might slip, fall and break open your head if you don't know how to use them properly.

And of course the wheels are removable, what are they, morons?

It's not just the wheels, it's about protecting your feet when you walk,

the wheels are just a bonus

seriously if i wanted a bike thats really good id keep trying to get it and if i did then i wouldnt care if it was dangerous getting hurt is part of life and really did it ocer to anybody here that you can wear safety gear lol

My heelys are love.

Pink and black BLITZ With the new style of wheel (The bigger one.)

No, but I want them. I can't get them, though. Curse these size 13 (small!) feet.

i have heelys

there not that kool

or popular anymore

i like chucks better :]]

I think I might be too old to justify wanting them :x

The shop here in York that sells them has all these signs up how they should only be used with appropriate safety equipment (pads and a helmet) and how kids should be supervised while using them. I know it irritates me when kids wheel around in their heelys at my work...

no...they are dangerous...
You can buy some like Air's, they're safe, so the wheels won't fall when you don't put the wheels on correctly (From what a guy told me in the mall, or something like that xD).

No, I want some really bad, But I'm going to get Air's. I can't wait to get mines. :D

My best friend has a pair. The trick is just to keep your balance while rolling. She's fallen on her butt a couple times while getting used to them, but nothing serious..

I don't think they're that dangerous if you know how you're supposed to use them, and use them right. Breaking three limbs at one fall on Heelys?? I'm not so sure that can be done by just rolling on a sidewalk, slipping, and falling. A ramp, maybe.. :D

Geez, you don't have to go on a sarcasm rampage.
It could be dangerous, if you aren't carefull. If you'r reckless and don't even know how to walk on a stable surface without finding something to trip on, then I suggest you don't get these shoes. You might slip, fall and break open your head if you don't know how to use them properly.

And of course the wheels are removable, what are they, morons?

It's not just the wheels, it's about protecting your feet when you walk,

the wheels are just a bonus
exactly!!!!! there was an 8 year old....i forget where....got hit by a car because he lost control and got hit by a car....i don't know if he survived or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back