Does anyone have Heelys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does anyone have Heelys?

• You're a fruitcake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What are Heelys?

• Yes, and I love em'

• NO and they suck

• Yes, but they are ok..

• No but I want em'

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell no. I once tried them on, and tried to roll. I was like "OMG, I can FLY!!!" THen, I fell- the whole shop burst out laughing. ;) Never again... :p xD

I don't have Heelys but my brother does. The kind he has are so UGLY but the pink and black ones are ok.

My best friend has a pair. The trick is just to keep your balance while rolling. She's fallen on her butt a couple times while getting used to them, but nothing serious..
I don't think they're that dangerous if you know how you're supposed to use them, and use them right. Breaking three limbs at one fall on Heelys?? I'm not so sure that can be done by just rolling on a sidewalk, slipping, and falling. A ramp, maybe.. ;)
Well her friend pulled her back so she slipped and used her hands to land so all her pressure went on her hands. But she doesn't know how she broke her leg.

*SM*

My Dad calls them a rip off. I had Heeled shoes Before, Major Rip Offs

I would like to have some but I wont likely get them

I don't have them, I don't have them, and last of all, you're a fruitcake :lol: (Not in a bad way.)

No but I have CruzShuz, exact same, but cheper than the brand name. I can't go tthem, but i'm good at Roller blades and bikes and Ice skates, so it's weird... XP

I have. I got them yesterday.They are the black and red ones. Two wheelers. I have fallen over a couple of times. Once you can do it it is good. But they can be dangerous depending when and how you use them.

!daniwigg!

No, I don't really want them though. I can't skate. :p I do like them.

-Matchy

Last edited by a moderator:
No. When I was sixteen I noticed that alot of people had Heelys. So I decided to try them, because they looked so fun. But then, I realized I didn't know how to rollerblade in any way, and I thought they were dangerous. And, they didn't have my size (I have petite feet)
I know how to skateboard now (badly), but I still never bought those things. I was afraid I might fall flat on my face XP
they don't have my size either! :( I have ginormous feet :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back