does anyone have tamagotchi coner shop2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karina01

Reaction score
:angry: the games a little diffrent from the last one.they have diffrent shops,desings,and chraters. :huh:

;) the code for the v4 from tamagotchiconer shop 2 is:4069089391 :D

SHOPS:

there are some new shops here, are all of them :sushi bar,flight, burger shop,bowling,cake shop,boutique,gas station,flower shop,clinic,concert hall,music clinic,and last but not least sushi bowl.although there are some shops that are the same you don't play them the same.

STARTING UP

again it's diffrent from the last one first of all after you choose your partner you will suddently win 10,000$ from the tama lottery!!!!After that it will show you a screen of your shops ,IT WILL NOT SHOW YOU ALL THE SHOPS IN THE BEGINING and you have to use your money to open them ,the prices in the beging for the 4 shops you will get will be $1,000 they will higher the the prices in the other ones.After you buy your 4 shops in the beging you can play them.when you up grade the princess will up grade it not the tama's dad.aparently the gossip around the game is that prince tamahiko came to the game and wants to do something with the princess.you also have a coustermer list where you can stamp the costermers card's to see how many times you coustermerhas visited your shops ,which your charater will give them if there a new coustermer.

First mode selection screen

when you done playing with your shops go to pause and press return to mall then in the bottoum right coner there is a x press it and you will end up in the first mode selection screen.there are many things you can do in the selecton screen likego back to the shops,care,send a demo ,cheak out your allbum cheak your coustermer list,and set your options.

ALBUM

I allmost forgot to tell you about the allbum,well its really simple in some shops when you press finish you have three choces ,press pictuer and it will take a pictuer on what you have done you can only take one becase if you take more than one it will deleat the first one.You can review your pic in the selection screen

karina: do you know the passwords or codes for this game?, because i want to unblock all of them :p :p :D :huh: :( :( :(

This game is DS right? I have a DS. :mellow: Was wondering if that game was good...?

At the end of tamagotchi corner shop 2 you get to play as princess Tamako. I beat the game.

HOW TO UNLOCK SHOPS:

Hamburger: default

Flower: default

Cake: default

gas station: default

sushi: get gotchi on default shops

flight: get gotchi on default shops

concert hall: get gotchi on default shops

bowling: get gotchi on default shops

boutique: get gotchi on default shops

Music clinic: make clinic and sushi shops royal to unlock

Sushi bowling: get sushi and bowling royal to unlock

NOTE: You have to buy all of them.

clinic: get gotchi on default shops

A cool thing is that when I got music clinic(putchi size, or smallest) it upgraded imediatly to a royal shop!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont say that, i am talking about the secrets you can unblock in the ds pls

B) B) :( :( :( :( :eek: ;) :D

This game is not a DS or gameboy or XBOX or any of them games.

it is a round small thing, 3 buttons at the bottom, and a blank screen when you first buy it. (the black tamagotchi and things round the edge is just a sticker thing).

This game is not a DS or gameboy or XBOX or any of them games.it is a round small thing, 3 buttons at the bottom, and a blank screen when you first buy it. (the black tamagotchi and things round the edge is just a sticker thing).
No Offence, But there talkin about the video game for NDS.

Not about tamagotchi's except for the codes

:wacko: the games a little diffrent from the last one.they have diffrent shops,desings,and chraters. :lol:
:( the code for the v4 from tamagotchiconer shop 2 is:4069089391 :(

SHOPS:

there are some new shops here, are all of them :sushi bar,flight, burger shop,bowling,cake shop,boutique,gas station,flower shop,clinic,concert hall,music clinic,and last but not least sushi bowl.although there are some shops that are the same you don't play them the same.

STARTING UP

again it's diffrent from the last one first of all after you choose your partner you will suddently win 10,000$ from the tama lottery!!!!After that it will show you a screen of your shops ,IT WILL NOT SHOW YOU ALL THE SHOPS IN THE BEGINING and you have to use your money to open them ,the prices in the beging for the 4 shops you will get will be $1,000 they will higher the the prices in the other ones.After you buy your 4 shops in the beging you can play them.when you up grade the princess will up grade it not the tama's dad.aparently the gossip around the game is that prince tamahiko came to the game and wants to do something with the princess.you also have a coustermer list where you can stamp the costermers card's to see how many times you coustermerhas visited your shops ,which your charater will give them if there a new coustermer.

First mode selection screen

when you done playing with your shops go to pause and press return to mall then in the bottoum right coner there is a x press it and you will end up in the first mode selection screen.there are many things you can do in the selecton screen likego back to the shops,care,send a demo ,cheak out your allbum cheak your coustermer list,and set your options.

ALBUM

I allmost forgot to tell you about the allbum,well its really simple in some shops when you press finish you have three choces ,press pictuer and it will take a pictuer on what you have done you can only take one becase if you take more than one it will deleat the first one.You can review your pic in the selection screen
B) :huh: :huh: IT DOESNT WORK ON MINE 4 SOME REASON :huh: :huh: :)

r u meant to put it in the password shop

becAUSE ITS NOT WORKNIG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back