Does anyone have tips on bonding?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ainohanako

Reaction score
I can't seem to get the bonding past 40% before they evolve into adults and so every single time I get the same set of characters. I really want Meme :p but I can't seem to get the bonding high enough before they evolve into their adult form. What activities raise bonding besides training? Does playing games raise their bonding levels too?

Also, do what items you give them to play with have any effect on their evolution? Are different item linked to different families, or is it just which toys you choose in training?

First of all, go here for advice about the bonding percentage ect...

And for the second thing, when choosing a toy for them too play with

The first one is for smart~~Mame

The second is for cheerful~~Meme

The third is for easygoing~~Kuchipa

So for instance, you want the Meme family, you will need to always choose the second option to play with, and you will need one of your adults to be a Memetchi.

You then will need to mate your Memetchi with a Mumutchi via dating show, or another ver 5.

*REMEMBER: You will need to have 100% bonding, if you would like a pure family.

When your tamagotchi is an adult, you have to wait 48 hours (2 days) to be

able to use the dating show.*

:kuribotchi: This won't mess up the evolution: First change the time to 9:59, 11:59, 1:59, 3:59, or 5:59. Then wait one minute and the training call will show up and train it. Every 2-3 times you do it your bonding will go up 10%

Last edited by a moderator:
Or, you can use the Unchi- Kun, or the Magokorotchi. They will be in the items option. You will have to use the 34 times to make the bonding go up by 10%. I does not take that long for the process but it does get boring.

You can get these bonding items by clicking the link that tamacrazy gave you. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back