Does anyone here actually feed their neopets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you feed your neopets?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Only sometimes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feed my pet! :huh:

I only go to the soup place and give them food from there though.

Neopets don't die or run away :angry:
Pocket Neopets can run away and they only have a lifespan of about 15 days. They are soooooo hard and annoying to care for sometimes.

Marapets (another virtual pet site if you didn't already know) can die but they only get hungry and stuff when you're online. When your pet is at the gate to the graveyard you have a certain amount of days to pay a large fee to release it, or your Marapet goes into the graveyard where it can be adopted by any user, in the Zombie colour.

To get back on topic, yeah I do feed my Neopets. It's always omelettes though.

When i get to go on neopets i do, but i have once forgotten my password and didn't feed my neopets for 1 and a half years and they still survived. But i still feed them otherwise they might just say....im dying

I don't us eneopets alot these days but when i go on i go crazy with feeding! -_- :D

I'm reeeally bad about feeding my virtual pets. My neopets are probably the least hungry, though. I fed them last week (but only from dying to starving) at the skittles tent. My marapets ate I believe sometime in March, my creature world pets ate...uh in April, and my Subetapets haven't eaten anything since October of last year! There's no point in it, though, honestly, since most virtual pets don't die.
Except Tamagotchis :p .

I hardly ever go on Neopets and there's not really much point in feeding them.

I don't usually but sometimes if I want to feed them I put them in a really cheap hotel for a week and they get fed there. XD

I feed them. Usually I feed them at the Summer Fair and with jelly and omelette, but I also feed them with health foods and stuffs like that. Don't want 'em living on a diet of jelly and omelette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back