Does anyone here watch Major League Baseball?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Detroit is my second fave, they're okay. I hate the Yankees, Red Sox, and Orioles xD

OH EM GEE!!! I heard Troy Glaus might be linked to illegal drug activity :)

Yeah, I had a feeling Barry Bonds did steroids.
I can't believe the Jays blew a 4-0 lead in the bottom of the ninth! xD
Barry Bonds DID do steroids. He's a cheater, so in my eyes, Hank Aaron still holds first place for the most amount of career homeruns.

I like the Yankees too. Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez are cool.

P.S. Right now, I'm reading a book called The Life You Imagine By Derek Jeter with Jack Curry.

It's an old book from 2000. It tells how much Derek Jeter wanted to be in the Yankees since he was a kid. Look in your library to find it.

P.S. I like the team name Houston Astros. It sounds like SUCH a cool team name. I don't know much about it except they have a white star on them, they are in Houston, they are a Texas team, they are NL Team.

P.S.S. I don't really care much about the Barry Bonds thing.

Well, There has been lots of news that say Barry Bonds has been drinking steroids, and that teams go drinking after victories...
He was taking steroids, not drinking them. Why do you think so many people were holding up signs and had shirts that had asterisk's on them?

I don't hate Barry Bonds because he did sterioids, after all, he will probably have the asterisk next to his name. He did beat the record, but he didn't do it the 'real' way. Most people hate him for it, except for most people in the SF Bay area. And I don't hate him. :(

There was a good reason everyone wanted him to break the record at his home statium, and one of those reasons was people might attack Barry Bonds.

Am I the only Phillies fan here? o.o

I hate the Washington Nationals. They suck big time.

THe Phillies lost tonight though, bah ><

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch. I guess you are the only Phillies fan. Anyway, I guess there's one Blue jay fan here, one Yankee fan here, a Yankee-Giants-A's fan and me, the mariners fan. Too bad the season is almost over.
>.< Nooo! There has to be another crazed Phillies fan here!!!!! ><

Latest posts

Back