Does anyone know how to get Chohimetchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KelseyK

Reaction score
i reeeeally want to get it - but dont know how....

also does anyone know the character description for kuribotchi? and what will it most likely turn into? what about ringotchi?

Well I have gotten him 3 times,, and this is how. I treated him pretty good, and I have gotten him from a Hinatchi and I can't remember the other one but I got him from a hinatchi twice so your best shot is there! HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Anyone else know anything about him? I always get the same tamagotchis! Is it true that treating them differently will give you different ones? If so, how should i treat it to get the Chohemitchi

I got Cho Himetchi from an Itchigotchi. I took as exelent care as i could possible of it and i got him. Oh i also should add you can only get it on an even generation.

Yes treating them differently will give you different adult characters. like not disiplineing one will give you something different that what youd get if you did disipline it. and letting it beep and not take care of it very quicly... over feeding it with candy. etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back