Does anyone know how you get Ichigotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one. First it was a Mizutamatchi, then a Ichigotchi and now its a Memetchi! I took pretty good care of it and it was a girl. does that help u any? :)

It happens only on odd genoration (1,3,5,7,9..etc). It takes about average care to perfect care.

Hope I helped!

~*Tamagotchi*~

Omygosh, I always get mizutamatchi and take good care!!! I thinnk thats how I got my Young Mametchi!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :furawatchi:

Isn't Ichigotchi a teenager..yes, take good care for your tamagotchi. Get a Mizutamatchi for the toddler, and make sure you have a girl, so you can get Ichigotchi.

//Tama*Lover

I had one before. I don't think there is really a way to tell or make you get one. I'd like to see what happens. PM me if you get it!

Isn't Ichigotchi a teenager..yes, take good care for your tamagotchi. Get a Mizutamatchi for the toddler, and make sure you have a girl, so you can get Ichigotchi.
//Tama*Lover
Ok, it DOES NOT need to be a girl. The only characters that happen on a certain gender are the old folks. You're wrong. You DON'T need a mizutamatchi for the toddler character.

GUYS YOU DON'T NEED A CERTAIN TODDLER CHARACTER TO GET AN ICHIGOTCHI, THAT'S A BUNCH OF BULLCRAP. The only way to get an ichigotchi is average-perfect care and it must be on an odd genoration. It can be a boy or a girl.

~*Tamagotchi*~

i want a mametchi!!my friends had a ichigotchi that turned into a mametchi!!!

I hav an ichigotchi on generation 2, and i took bad care of it. So the itchigotchi is still alive :) :( :D

I also have another v4 and took perfect care of it and it turned into :D <-- that

I wanted an Ichigotchi too, and on the V2 i used to get it all the time, but because i didn't know how to use the V3 i figured it out too late and got two Hanatchi's instead. but i'm not complaining! All Tama's are beautiful in their own way, and mine share the precious gift of love.

:) :D tamafanaticforever :D :(

I had an itchigotchi on gen. 1,2,3. all girls. Oh take good care of it. that`s my advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back