Does anyone know what is the exact date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzilitchi100

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is the exact date of the opening of the new area in Music City? I have been wondering what is the exact date. Today is the 1st of September and i logged into Music City to see if the new area is open. But, surprisingly, it is not open. I am so excited about the opening of the new area. So, if you know what is the exact date of the opening of the new area, please post it in this topic. I am really excited to know when it is going to open! I can't wait for it to open! Please post the date if you know it. Thanks a lot. :puroperatchi:

I think it is when you donate um ok so you know gotchi record and there is donations i think its when you donate all of what ti says and the place will be named after you.

I think it is when you donate um ok so you know gotchi record and there is donations i think its when you donate all of what ti says and the place will be named after you.
but some said that it also could be out soon with out any more donating.

and i will find out who was lieing so i will check every topic if i have to. <_< you better stop hideing who ever you are cause i would just post that you lied who ever it is. :angry:

and i will find out who was lieing so i will check every topic if i have to. <_< you better stop hideing who ever you are cause i would just post that you lied who ever it is. :angry:
WHOA!!!! calm down makkiko123!!!!! take it easy chilll!!!!! anyway i think it will be open in a week or so i hear it opens early in september! *sigh* i can not wait barely i am so going to be the first one there!!!!!!!!!

WHOA!!!! calm down makkiko123!!!!! take it easy chilll!!!!! anyway i think it will be open in a week or so i hear it opens early in september! *sigh* i can not wait barely i am so going to be the first one there!!!!!!!!!
Me too! I also want to be there first. So does anyone know what is the real opening date of the new area in Music City?

ya my uncle said MAYBE it will be open by the end of september, BUT the world tour editon of music star hasent come out yet, when the music star comes out the new area will open. p.s for those of you who dont know im soundwave116

Ok, when will it be opening?!?!?!?!?!?! Soundwave(whatever number there are) said that it was in September!!!!!!!!! It is now almost november and what is not open yet? Umm ya! THE NEW AREA!!!!!!!

I do actually, and Im never on tamatalk any more i have better things to do with my life. there is no music star world tour edition ITS A RUMOR! and i said MAYBE by christmas it might open.

Latest posts

Back