Does anyone know what version of Tamagotchi this is?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkgotchi

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know what the version of the tamagotchi below is? The ebay seller put '2005' in the title so I thought it might be the Chou Jinsei Enjoi Tamagotchi Plus but I haven't seen one with this shell design?

EDIT: In the title of the item it does say 'Tamagotchi Plus Jinsei'... Still though.. I haven't seen this shell before

$_57.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The Jinsei tamagotchis just mean the v4 and v4.5

The Ura Jinsei (Uratama) is the v4.5 and the Chou Jinsei (Entama) is the v4. That would be a v4 Chou Jinsei. And I believe that shell is legitimate, just not American.

I've seen that shell before. If it's in English, It's a Jinsei Version 4. If it's in Japanese, it's an Entama. Because of the beads on it (American Version 4s don't have beads) it's either an Australian shell or the Japanese Entama.

What does the back look like?

Japanese backs look like this, where the shape of the battery cover goes around the reset button:

20150517003604-olx638f50bd99914e9f0f7c47f10ff25e8cb3402ba0.jpg

And the English backs look like this, where there's a hole in the battery cover instead:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tamagotchi-Connexion-Version-4-White-with-Red-and-Blue-Bandai-2004-Virtual-Pet-/161731072801?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item25a7ec5321

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back