Does anyone know...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madderkins

Reaction score
[SIZE=9pt]I was looking on Ebay earlier, and I ran across this;[/SIZE]

Link to Picture.

I've been looking for a long time for a GOOD Virtual pet that has a ferret (or ferret-like animal) and this appears to be like a ferret, but I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with this VP or can show me the way to a good VP that has a ferret as one of it's options. :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never seen a ferret virtual pet.

Hmm.. the only rodent vpets I know of are a couple of rabbits and the Oreo mouse.

That looks like it's a game and not an actual pet.

[SIZE=9pt]I had a feeling I'd be getting a reply from you, lol. I'm on your site a lot, actually, I went there first just to see if you had anything posted like it or not. [/SIZE]

It was advertised as a VP, so I thought, what the hey... I'll ask and see what kind of response I get.

Rabbits are easier to come by, but the Oreo mouse is quite rare, yes?

-Thanks a bunch. B)

Heya!

Yeah, that Oreo Mouse is getting pretty crazy for prices now.

I am still kicking my own butt on that one. One of the times I was in Las Vegas, I stopped by a WalMart there and they had Oreo Moussies for $3.00! Of course that was like.. 6 years ago! >_

I kind of knew even then that I sould have bought them!

[SIZE=9pt]Holy, yeah. $3.00?! Wow. That was cheap, even back then for a VP. [/SIZE]

I currently have a V3 & a V4.5, but in the mail to me right now is two TGMC+Color's, and two more... which I believe to be Keitai's. Or, that's what they look like to me... anyway. Picture here.

I'm still on the look out though for anything ferret related, lol. I had them a couple years ago, five in fact, and now where I'm living won't allow me to have them. They won't allow me to have any pet, actually, so my love of Tama's returned and came back stronger than ever.

-Thanks though, really. You were a big help. :)

You know those new Giga Pets?

They came out as all sorts of weird things. Might there be a ferrit?

Look at Giga Pet listings on ebay for a while. See what comes up.

I've seen those new giga pets, the closest they have is a hamster/squirrel... rodent thing.

Hiya, that wierd looking VP looks alot like a ferret or something you might see on TV. it looks a little wierd, dont you thing? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back