Does anyone know?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what a young mametchi can turn in to?does it always have to turn into a mametchi(adult)? :ichigotchi:

No,It will turn into any grownup depending on how you take care of it! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT!!!! :mametchi: :( :(

Yeah. It all depends on how/what you do with your Tamagotchi in the early years.. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) no one has made a legid (true) guide or walkthrough to get any character.

//haze

According to the TamaDex, Young Mametchi can evolve into either mametchi, furawatchi, pyonchitchi, kuchipatchi, pochitchi, ginjirotchi, kiwitchi, nyorotchi, kusatchi, tarakotchi, maskutchi, or whaletchi.

Here is the link for Tamadex

Oh yeah ;) forgot about that.. Except Ive had problems with that Tamadex, some chaacters not turning into what they're suppose to.. And many other people have also..

//Haze

Oh yeah :( forgot about that.. Except Ive had problems with that Tamadex, some chaacters not turning into what they're suppose to.. And many other people have also..

//Haze
yeah thats the same problom with me, but he still did a pretty good job of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back