does anyone like pokemon diamond & pearl?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamond was the first pokemon game I ever played, I love it! I beat the game and i have espeon, flareon, vaporeon, jolteon, and dodrio. :) They're all about level 80 right now, I will eventually get them to 100 I hope.

i have pokemon pearl

and i have action replay so i cheated my pokemon

to lvl 1OO haha :lol:

and i migrated my Charizard :]

my pokemon diamond has almost 300 hours on it. o_O But i just got SoulSilver today, so I'll be playing that, probably starting it in a few minutes now. :)

:hitodetchi: I've never even heard of that xD I shall see what that is ..idk y I haven't I have mostly every pokemon gamee...guess im slipping haha :wub:

if i was pokemon, you would play me all night long :)

KIDDING

i am in pokemon. i live in the games man. i dropped out of school to be a pokemon trainer back when i was 12.

^Good one. xD Wow really, you dropped out of school? Now that SoulSilver's out i swear i'm gonna bring it to school with me and ppl will be like "aren't you a liiitle old to play pokemon?" and i'll be like "no, no i'm not!' and i'll sing the pokemon theme song cuz i'm cool like that. x) Me and my friends sing it all the time and then everyone's like "i don't know you..."

TeeHee !x)

Ivee Onlyy Hadd My

Pokeemon Pearl Sincee Sep. Buht Ihh Finisheed Ihn

About 2 Weeks ! Iht Took Me 3 Monthss 2t Finishh

FireRed !xD

well..... you used action replay, didn't you? that might explain why you finished it so fast. xD

oh, okay then. :3 Then that's actually quite an accomplishment, i never finish games that fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back