Does anyone over the age of 16 still play with tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned 23 two days ago, and I just got my first tamagotchi in years. I am having so much fun with it, and I feel like maybe I'm being a bit of a helicopter parent for him right now, haha~ but, it's really nice to take care of them. It makes me want to get more, and I definitely want to buy other tamagotchi if I ever get the chance!

Honestly, tamagotchi is that kind of toy at this point that it's more unlikely that people UNDER 16 play with them, since they're not so popular anymore and most collectors that play with them remember them from their childhood. Plus there's really nothing "kiddy" about them, taking care of a little creature is very therapeutic.

I'm 19 and while I keep having breaks from playing with them (mostly due depression) I always come back!

I'm 21 and well... I would play with mine more if I could somehow find the time to. The last time I played with mine, I was really just checking if they all still had their data on them, which they did.

I'm 30 and just received my M!x in the mail today. ._. I don't play as often as some (rather go through spurts on whichever I feel like at the time) but I enjoy it and like to tell my friends about it. I got back into tamas a few years ago when an old friend of mine posted a picture of her P on facebook and I freaked out. So far I have 5 of the color ones (iD L Spacy Princess ver., P's, 4U, 4U+, and now a M!x). If I like the M!x as much as I think I might I'll probably get a second one for christmas from my bf.

But yeah... I'm 30 and play with tamas and dolls. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back