Does anyone speak any other languages?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flutterby

Reaction score
kinda random topic..

Do any of you speak other languages??

I speak Italian and Spanish but not very well.

i used to live in Italy (no I wasn't born there though). i want to go back to visit so I can get used to their talking again.

And I took a course on Spanish for a couple years, but that was awhile ago.

if anyone speaks other languages will they share some??

Well, I speak English obviously. The only other language I can speak well is Russian. I wasn't born there, but around there. That's about it. I use random, uncommon phrases from other languages such as Armenian, Uzbek, Japanese (okay...maybe not so uncommon), and Indonesian. I also know very little Spanish, but I don't speak it.

I speak German very well. I learnt it for 3 years at school.

Ich spreache Deutch. Ich bin .:puma:. und Ich bin Australian. Ich bin vierzehn Yahre Alt, und Ich ist Gut das Morgan.

I speak German. I am .:puma:. and I am Australian. I am 14 years old, and I am good this morning.

I also know a bit of Hindi, but I only learnt that because of a school assignment I had to do on India.

That's so cool, both of you!! Anyone else speak someting other than english??

I'm prettymuch fluent in French and English. I'm slowly learning Finnish.

I can't speak any other languages really >_>

I know bits and bits of words and such in different languages,

But I suck at forming sentences.

I speek french, spanish, german, dutch, and italian. But i speek fluently in only french and spanish...

Je suis bon chez francias. Sont tu?

(I am good at french. Are you?)

Yo tambien conocer a pedazo de espaniol.

( I also know a bit of spanish.)

I can speak English and Chinese fluently. I can also speak a bit of French, and know some disjointed Japenese expressions. I'm also fairly fluent in both HTML and CSS, if that counts.

It doesn't, I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
English is my first language, but I'm also fluent in Mandarin Chinese.

I've learned some Hindi, Japanese, and Tagalog as well. When I was in Grade School I was rather fluent in Russian, but I have slowly lost most of my ability to speak it over the years. :s

My family is Spanish, and i talk English and take French. nothing too special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back