Does he like me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah;

i would say he likes you!

ask him out,

go for it girl!

i think that he is def. giving you the signs that he likes you.

maybe you could have a close friend talk to him for you and see

if he likes you or how he feels about you!

good luck!

love,

Bailey.

YES!!! he likes you. my bf was like that, he was like, "amber, you are not ugly, you are beautiful! i will always back you up!" and he gave me a cubic zirconia ring and a garnet necklace!

he really likes u!

amber ♥ sam!

So I like this guy, let's call him Pudding. Pudding is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. I can talk to him about my problems without shame. One of my friends was hounding me and I stopped talking to her. She's the violent type, and Pudding said that if she did anything to me he'd back me up. He gave me a thing of licorice, and I made him a kandi bracelet (brightly colored pony beads). Pudding also invited me to sit with him and his friends at lunch, and he wants to take me out Wednesday night. My question is, do you think he likes me? I really like him.
If he asked you out for Wednesday night, I think he might like you. It's a good thing you like him back, so maybe you could be Pudding's girlfriend sometime soon.

If sumthin like that ever happened to me, I'd think that person likes me. I agree Pudding probably likes yu.

I really do think Pudding likes you

Just wondering, Why Pudding as a name O_O xDD

Guys this died in May. Please don't bump dead topics like this. It's a nono. Besides I think this problem got solved ages ago anyway so this is just spammy ;)

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back