does it make you feel bad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin's girl101

Reaction score
that should not make you feel bad about yourself.it really doesn't matter what other people think.as long as you are happy with yourself.like my name is Rain Lynee and yes it is a out of the oridanry name but i like it so it dosen't bother me.just be happy with yourself.that is all that matters.

Rain Lynee :)

I don't care what anybody thinkd of my siggy, avatar, or username. Thats just for fun. Some people rate on how they really feel, and some people don't.

C~M

i just think its their opion...it doesnt realy matter trust me...my sister has LOTS of opions bout me...[SIZE=14pt]LOTS[/SIZE]

I don't care about peoples opinions but i like to know opinions.

I'm glad you don't care that your name is different. My name is sorta odd its Saramichelle. My friends name is Saz Lernin and thats just her firs name.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care very much. I only did the rating thing once, and I think I got a negative response only because nobody gets my avatars. I don't think people get my username either, so it doesn't really matter to me.

Hahah, I do it. I give out loads of bad ratings to bad avvies and siggys in those games. So, I honestly don't care if people get bad ratings- they have to learn to deal with it. :]

People have said a LOT worse things to me than 'Lawl ur sn suxx0rs' on here.

I could care less what people on the internet think about me, my screen name, avatar, profile, etc. People's opinions are completely meaningless to me.

It doesn't bother me as it's all about opinions. Not everyone is going to like the same things I like and vice-versa.

I don't feel bad if I rate someones bad - I'm not doing it to be mean. And I don't bother if they don't like mine because that's their opinion.

I disagree that it doesn't matter if someone else is sad because of you just because your happy. I think if you can avoid someone being upset then you should, no matter how much it makes you feel good..

I do not care what somebody thinks of my style. If someone likes it, woo hoo! Nice job, Tamasweet2! If not, well, then, ok, at least I like it. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back