Does it matter if your tamagotchi is fat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaFan11069

Reaction score
When I feed my tamagotchi, it gains some LB's, when that happens I allways play a game to keep my tamagotchi a perfect weight. But what would happen if you let it get fat?

Would it affect its growth?

Please Help!! :huh:

it depends on what tamagotchi you have. If you have a v5.5 it might do something. Im not sure about the v6, which is awesome, anyway, if you have a tama v4.5 and under, you should be just fine. :huh:

i think you just get 'better' characters if you keep ur tam at a nice weight.

Yeah on v5 you would get a large family which is a type of the neglected tamagotchi families. On the music star if you let it get too fat it will die. :(

Yeah on v5 you would get a large family which is a type of the neglected tamagotchi families. On the music star if you let it get too fat it will die. :)
oh my gosh I didn't know that D:

well lets see, on the v4 it could make it grow up into a bad taken cared of charater. On v4.5 nothing happens. On v5 (like every1 else says) it will become a large family. On v5.5/v6/music star idk.....

i think you should keep it healthy if its a v5.5/v5 it will do some thing. you may get a pudutichi family

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, like what others said.

Here's my little guide.

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA FAT MAN!!!!

V1: Meh doesn't really matter. :p

V2: So so, :eek:

V3: Could always get sick. :eek:

V4: Get's a fatso family. :lol:

V5/V.5: Get's the neglected ones. :wacko:

V6 (Music STAR): WILL DIE! T_T

v1.nothing

v2.nothing

v3.nothing

v4.nothing

v4.4.nothing

v5.will get neglected family or putichi family

v5.5.nothing

v6.DIE 0_0

tmcg+c.nothing

tama ketika.???

en-tama.???

devilotichi.nothing

pachi forest.nothing

I don't know how anyone could care for a tamagotchi angel and let it get fat - it won't eat lots of meals and the candy doesn't make it happy, only playing the game does :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back