Does it matter to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubbertama

Reaction score
Does it matter to you what shell color you have? To me, as log as it is a tamagotchi and it isn't pink[i'm a boy]and it's the right version I want,I get it.

I have to have a shell design I like.

If there isn't one I like, I won't buy it. I'll wait for the one I like to come in stock.

honestly there is 1 advantage of the advantages of a tamagotchi and its his cutness,including color of shell.2 me they r not taht important,but they r important.i gotta have a great look 4my tamagotchi.tc

tama love 1275 :angry: :D :d

My tama has to be stylishhhh LOL I hate ugly tamagotchi... D: Sometimes I'm like, Geezus Bandai, Do you have NO color coordination at all?! I mean, seriously, some of the shells are uglyyyy.

If I've gone to a shop to specifically buy a tama, I will just pick the shell I like the most. But if Im just browsing, see a tama version i might get, i'll wait a bit and see if there is a shell around I really love. It's not too important to me but I like to have a nice one--not a weird colour or anything, and i wouldnt buy a transparent one. My v3 that I'm looking after is just plain silver and i like it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back