does it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lol 11

Reaction score
i just got my v3 off ebay and i boaght a ticket and it wont let me go traveling its a toddler tamatchi and aso on my v3 when i go to the family thing it wont let me go in hhhheeelllp does it have to be an adult

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but i really dont know. I think for the family thing u need to be on gen. 2 atleast cuz u wouldnt have parents if u wereon gen. 1. Hope that helps.

thanx im a new v3 owner i need lots of help :D

umm the parents thing that you asked about you have to have a baby and then when the parent leaves it gives you a code and you type it in at tamatown and then you can visit him/her

PM me with any questions :wacko:

thanx everyone it helped alot i apreaseate it :furawatchi: :( ;) :D

Also, I can help with the tickets.

Don't expect you'll be going to your favourite destination because you don't know what ticket goes to what place.

Also, I can help with the tickets.Don't expect you'll be going to your favourite destination because you don't know what ticket goes to what place.
actually, i find it quite obvious..

the ticket doesnt say but if you just look at it you will find an obvious symbol.

like the hawaii ticket has a tropical flower on it.

and the china one has a big star and some little star things [the flag] on it.

actually, i find it quite obvious..the ticket doesnt say but if you just look at it you will find an obvious symbol.

like the hawaii ticket has a tropical flower on it.

and the china one has a big star and some little star things [the flag] on it.
And they are all different prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back