does keeping your tamagotchi V.4 paused mess it up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

otchi973

Reaction score
i would like to know because i left my tamagotchi V4 on paused and its in my school locker and its the weekend! does pausing have any affect?(besides stopping it from growing normally)

Pausing has no effect. I have had mine paused for about a month now. I just started the poor dear up again last night.

I like to just start it up where I left off. Even advancing the time should not have much of an effect though I like to play around with the time after it's gone to sleep.

I KEPT MINE PAUSED FOR TWO WHOLE WEEKS AND IT WOULDN'T WORK BUT IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS PRESSING THE WRONG BUTTONS! LOL. MINE IS A VERSION 3 BUT I GUESS IT SHOULD WORK MINE WORKED WHEN I FINALLY FOUND THE RIGHT BUTTONS. :rolleyes:

Pausing your tamagotchi does not do anything to it. There is a chance, however, that the function that keeps track of your tamagotchi's age will start making mistakes. (This has happened several times to me.) Your tama could be an adult, but the age might still say that it's still 1 years old! So if you pause your tamagotchi, don't always trust how old it says your tama is. The age counting function may be inaccurate. I hope this answered your question! B)

No , it just makes it grow a little slower and thats it!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:

no it just affects the growth process and you seem to already know about that one. Be careful when you open the locker. Your tamagotchi might come flying out!

i accidently pushed b (the middle button) and when it showed the time the mail symbol was flashing and when i went back to the main screen it stopped amd when i unpaused it it had mail and if it got mail while it was paused i guess i missed the pre school letter because its a teen and it hasnt gone to school yet

Sounds weird...pausing really does no affect except the tamagotchi's growth.
it does sound weird but it was only a fortune cookie so maybe you get only fortune cookies in the mail while paused

well this just might be a glitch on mine but when i paused it actually reduced growth and then i did an experament i paused mine and took care of the other one same but no pauseing and the no pause evolved in 2 days the other in 8 and it said in years 2 years old and when i paused for about a almost a week like 6 days it was 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back