Does music play a big part in your life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeahh, it does. Bigger than anyone could imagine. If it dissappeared of the face of the earth I would defo go nuts. REALLY nuts. It can control my emotions and helps calm me down if I`m angry or sad. Like today I was REALLY angry, so I just turned on The Hits on the music channels and calmed down. Whenever I have a fight with my bestie, I go home, cry, and then listen to some good R'n'B.

Music is my life.

I always have a song stuck in my head.

If music gets taken off this Earth I am going with it.

I wouldn't survive without music in my life.

If Simple Plan and The Veronicas split up

I would cry.

music is my life,no music id go insane, if Green Day split up i would kill myself

Last edited by a moderator:
It's true. *nods head*
I have 1052 songs on my iPod, and if my computer crashed or if I lost my iPod, I don't know what I'd do. Honestly, music has been a part of my life ever since I can remember. Without it, the world would be so boring- no singers, dancers, musicians, TV jingles, etc. All the CD player manufacturers would have no job, as well as producers, DJ's, all that stuff. Without music and the music bussiness in general, the world would not be able to function correctly, ruining the economic balance of people per job.

If you think about it, music is the soul of us and the mature world.

My friend said she'd rather have music than friends, IDK what I'd rather have though.
A lot of jobs would disappear. Yeah. A loss of music would mess up the world...when you look at the big picture, huh?

Latest posts

Back