DOES NO-ONE CARE FOR WHALES HERE!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

settings

Reaction score
I'm just asking nicely do people care for whales if u do join here to show me u care B) JOIN FOR WHALES

P.S remember have u ever heard a whale sing? Well it's all here :D

WHALES NEED HELP :( :( B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) :angry: :
RTT's right - not everyone will reply straight away - you have to be patient.

I can see you feel very strongly about this, but you have to remember that not everyone thinks whales are as important as you do.... and getting annoyed won't encourage them to think the same way you do.

Just because we don't reply - or don't join - doesn't mean we don't care...it's just that there are lots of things happening in the world today -

Are whales more important than the victims of hurricane Katrina? more important than millions of dying children in Niger?

Please don't get angry - yes, Whales Need Help - but so do a lot of humans....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

whales are fully capable of saving themselves. for now, we need to focus on humans (that's what race you are, in case you didn't know, har har) and those in need of being saved; (be it from destruction, illness, poverty, harm, etc) .

Yeah, totally. Not to offend you, but there is a lot of human destruction going on. I think we can handle whales when we have more time- And safe, healthy humans to do it.

:( :( :( :( ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Whales can save themselves? Not if humans are the exact reason they're in trouble in the first place.

Humans have been focusing on themselves for ages, maybe that's what the problem is. There's never been a better time for humans to start thinking about the environment and other species, and not just US.

I understand what you feel, settings, cetaceans (whales and dolphins) happen to be one of my passions as well. But incidentally, how is joining a whale based forum supposed to help the whales? You can do more for them by actually doing something about it, like donating or signing petitions, etc., not just talking about it.

Be patient and you will eventually get replies! I like whales and mostly any water animal! Start a petition and I will sign for sure!

-Darkcore

Be patient and you will eventually get replies! I like whales and mostly any water animal! Start a petition and I will sign for sure! 

-Darkcore
sorry i get a bit carried away can someone close this :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back