Does sasuke end....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sasusaku???(sasuke and sakura)

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• defantly yes!

• defantently no!

• never will happen

• it happends!

• iv seen it so..ya

• iv never seen them togather(love)

• iv seen'em togather

• i have a link of em

• i have a video of them

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi master22

Reaction score
have u ever seen sasuke and sakura togather?????if u have or havent plz post here ot pm me imeddiantly!!!! :(

Not likely, but you can check out the link i have provided for more info.

www.tv.com just type in Naruto in the Search thing. Then you will be able to see the episode lists of all the seasons of naruto.

Sadly, no -___- Sakura ends up with Naruto. Trust me, im a pro at this stuff

=D

Last edited by a moderator:
No :B

Okay sorry but I seriously don't think Sakura deserves him. SasuSaku fans dont get mad at me. I mean Sakura's cool, but she's just too annoying <.<;

trust me, sasuke is the annoying one. when he goes off with orouchimaru (oh im sorry! is that a spoiler? :3 ) hes just very, very selfish.

sasusaku fans: well, i think kibahina and sasunaru is just.. the better option =\ however, sasusaku is a very legit couple.

Sadly, no -___- Sakura ends up with Naruto. Trust me, im a pro at this stuff 

=D
Yes you would XD Ur obsessed wit naruto.

lol ya wat she said

trust me, sasuke is the annoying one. when he goes off with orouchimaru (oh im sorry! is that a spoiler? :3 ) hes just very, very selfish.
sasusaku fans: well, i think kibahina and sasunaru is just.. the better option =\ however, sasusaku is a very legit couple.
You like SasuNaru too, eh? You are my idol *0* xDD Lol I luff SasuNaru. Just ask Tweetygirl1026 <.<;

And Natty likes it when he goes off with Orochi ;-; xD

YAY SPOILERS.

Dont kill me ;-;

Sasuke is actually kinda gay.. He like Naruto a bit...He goes off with his brother and Ochimaru.. He joins the bad side and has a new attack too.. Many people hope Sauske will marry Sakura but chances are he will die.

*cries* HES NOT GAY! He just has a very tight bond with Naruto. If you say he loves Naruto its like saying I love my friend jackie.

sooooo sakura goes with naruto,sasuke goes off with bad side,will sakura ever see sasuke again???

well sasuke comes back in ep 257

he does?what year is it in ep 257?i mean like "5 years later sasuke comes back in ep 257 from joining the orochimaru clan thing"

I dunno exactly but i think its february or march something in japan

no no no no i mean like how many years has he reaturned then went back???not a month how many years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back