Does She Like Me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomrules74185296

Reaction score
Ok, so there is this girl who has the locker next to me. She has the locker next to me because the lockers are in alphabetical order according to our last names and our last names start with A.

At the beginning of the school year, we slowly became friends and exchanged phone numbers. We were only friends though. Then one day, she starts always talking to me, everyday, laughs and smiles at everything I say, even if it's not funny at all. She is always close to me, since we are in some of the same classes, since the teachers seat us in alphabetical order she sits next to me and she is always getting closer to me. She puts on lip gloss, fixes and tosses her hair when she sees me.

She will say "hi" in that sweet little voice in the hallway, and she always flirts with me a lot.

It looks like she wants me to be attracted to her so I should ask her out. But then, maybe she just likes being like that. I'm scared because if I ask her out she might say no, and then we will lose our friendship. You see, I like being friends with her. I'm afraid that if I ask her out, she says no, then that is the end of our friendship.

Please help. Should I ask her out? Why? Any advice?

Thanks everybody!

~tomrules74185296

[SIZE=7pt]I PMed you with my advice. :( [/SIZE]

I have lots to say, but one thing for sure: I think she likes you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]She without a doubt likes you.[/SIZE]

Just ask her out! :]~♥

Besides even if she says no, who's to say you still can't be friends with her! >:0

I remember I asked out a guy I liked and he said no.

But we were still good friends.

And also there was another guy that asked me out, and I said no.

And were still friends! :]~♥

So go crazy! And ask her out! :]~♥

Congratulation's!You got a date

WOOOOOOO :blink:
Yeah we just talk and hug. Not too much it's not like we have "make-out" sessions.

Thanks everybody for the replies....

~tomrules74185296

[SIZE=7pt]Congrats! [/SIZE]

May I just ask if you actually liked her as well? Unless you said it in your post and I forgot... *shrugs*

Best Wishes

barky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back