Does stuff accidentally fly out of your hand?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoToken

Reaction score
Does it? Whenever I'm hold a pencil or small like that it accidentally flies out my hand and across the wall. x.X

Yep. I actually did it on a video once. It's on my youtube. I was drumming on Rockband and at the end the stick flew out and hit the screen.

But I'm kind of getting better, since I'm a goalie you can't have butterfingers. So I'm actually pretty good.

Oh, all the time.

When I'm drawing, I erase like crazy and I flip my pencil over really really fast to use the eraser every five seconds, and sometimes it'll fly right out of my hand D:

Then I try to flip it over again, or erase without a pencil in my hand xD then just sit there like '...what just happened? Didn't I just have my pencil a second ago?'

Yes. I accidentally threw an eraser at this guy xD And I drop the wii remote a lot. Good thing there's the strap xD

Mine happened with a violin. In the sixth grade we had to take Strings and I was so clumsy that I couldn't hold my violin right and it simply flew out of my hands and hit this guy on the shoulder. The violin wasn't mine; it was school property but it was in a really sturdy case and nothing happened to the violin itself. My teacher looked like he wanted to murder me.

I've been like, hand gesturing to people before and thrown my phone in the pool.

Or thrown my pencil somewhere Dx I fail at holding things.

Alwaaays D:

Last year it happened to my drink bottle during silent reading. Jen and I laugh about it to this day.

I throw things at people on purpose. I sometimes throw cheez-its at my siblings. It's fun. XD

Temari Nara

*removed by self*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back