Does the tamagatchi thing have a light?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you press the first button eight times and then press then it will say on off you would press the first button again to scroll down and upand then do the same to turn it back on. But if you have a v4 then you can't turn it off only on the other ones :D

i dont think any of the tamagochi's have backlight(to see when its night time).

and tamagotchilover_160 get the wrong meaning.

maybe s/he thought that youre asking about turning the light on/off when the tama is sleeping/awake.

in other versions, you need to turn off the light when the tama sleeps.

but in V4, the light will automically off when the tama sleeps.

its bcos in V4, we have the new book icon to donates money to the king, view the family and friends list, and send presents.

im very new to tamagochi, so if i gave the wrong information, please correct me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
*to janicewong.

yeh you're right...

but in the v4... the new icon isnt the book icon,

its the post icon.. (little envelope next to the book)

when the postman arrives you can check your mail !

thats a new v4-only icon.

*just a little note to tin
The Post icon isn't v4 only, it will be on the v4.5 and it already is on the Ura and En tamas.
i didnt meant to be rude, but please? we're talking about TAMAGOCHIS now?! and the v4.5 is not even out yet, somemore its AFTER v4. so tin meant that v1,2,3 doesnt have the post icon but in v4, they added the post icon.

and to tin, thanks for correcting me. haha! cos i got v4 only. i never played v1,2 and 3 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back