Does the Tamagotchi Music Star connect with the v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoToken

Reaction score
Wow, I haven't played my tamagotchi in ages. And I lost all my Tamagotchi knowledge.

I just wanted to know if the Tamagotchi Music Star can connect with the V4.

Thanks in advance. :]

Nope, sorry, the Music Star can only connect with the Tamagotchi v5 and v5.5 and other Musicstar's, but nothing else.

and welcome back to the Tamagotchi world I suppose :D

Really, I could have sworn that I connected them before. I will try it when I can find my v4.

BTW, Welcome to Tamatalk, and Tamagotchi!

Thanks people. xD I've been on tamatalk before. But thank you for the welcome back to tamagotchi's statement. :]

Are you sure when you connect there is no "Others" option?

When you click on the heart icon on the bottom row, directly in the middle you will see two options:

MUSIC STAR

OTHERS

most who got the Music Start thought that the OTHERS option meant all of the other Tamagotchi, but it only means the v5 and v5.5, the v6 Music Star is not compatible with versions 1, 2, 3, 4, and 4.5 at all, really. simply selcet OTHERS to connect to these two Tamagotchi models ^_^

Basically, the v6 Music Star isn't all encompassing backward compatible.

well, that's about it for connecting, really, do you have any other questions? you can ask here or feel free to PM or something.

well, I'll check back later~

When you click on the heart icon on the bottom row, directly in the middle you will see two options:
MUSIC STAR

OTHERS

most who got the Music Start thought that the OTHERS option meant all of the other Tamagotchi, but it only means the v5 and v5.5, the v6 Music Star is not compatible with versions 1, 2, 3, 4, and 4.5 at all, really. simply selcet OTHERS to connect to these two Tamagotchi models ^_^

Basically, the v6 Music Star isn't all encompassing backward compatible.

well, that's about it for connecting, really, do you have any other questions? you can ask here or feel free to PM or something.

well, I'll check back later~
Oh! My.. thank you so much for clearing that up, thanks! Phew. :]]

Hey! That helped me too! great post! I do believe i made a V6 connect with a V5, but it is really confusing. I dont know why V5 can only connect with V5!

you can marry them together, but your character will turn into a Nazotchi :lol: as far as I know, i haven't done it myself, but others have said that it was possible, and they do connect together

I was just about to post a topic on the same thing. I will be getting my music star soon, so i wanted to know. Well, i have two v5s, so i could try that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back