Does the TMGC+C ruin the fun of other versions?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does the TMGC+C ruin the fun of all the other versions?!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigotchilove

Reaction score
I want to know if the tamagotchi color, being a colored screen and all, is ruining how fun the other tamagotchis are? Do you find you arn't interested in your older versions now that you have a color screen?

It does.I like the origanal ones.It just seems nice for black and white.Its just not a good feeling.

Not much.:I

Well, not for me.I don't have one, so I don't know how it feels like.

It might make me want to spend more time with that one than the others, But I would still feel the same for the others :eek:

It doesn't make them less fun at all ;)

I don't think so-- if you hate the TMGC + C, just stick to the originals.

Otherwise, I think it's an awesome milestone in Tamagotchi history. And seriously, who doesn't want the latest and greatest tama? ;) The graphics are so kawaii and I <3 it :eek:

No! It might have color, but It doesn't really ruin the fun of the other tamagotchis, right? But anyway, like xPicklex said, Who doesn't want the latest and greatest tama? Technology has to go on.... =D

Well it might if it bocomes too popular. But I dont think so. I mean a color screen and a back light who wouldn't want that! :furawatchi:

I don't think it ruins the fun.

Now, if Tamagotchi had...

A cellphone

A video game system

Wi-Fi

Or some other techy stuff [i'm just dreaming. I don't and do not believe that will come true]

It would.

Cecib :eek:

Just think of the TMGC+Cs as Tamagotchi Novelties that are fun to play with and have a light on them! That's how I think if them and I mgith be able to get one because my dad said that he'll look out for one.

I don't have one but I guess I would say no because then...I dunno I guess I just don't like it and I have an unsure feeling about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back